Cupping is an ancient alternative therapy from China and is a gentle but highly effective treatment for both men and women who experience ….
- Joint Pain
- High blood pressure
- Chronic backache or headaches
- Rheumatic diseases such as arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Blood disorders such as anemia and hemophilia
- Digestive complaints
The conditions that cupping can treat range from the physical to the emotional and from congenital to acquired. Each of them can impact the quality of life and health of the individual who must deal with them on a daily basis. The symptoms vary according to the condition and its severity.
The Cupping Technique involves ….
- Dry cupping
- Heating special glass cups
- Cups are placed on the back or stomach to create a vacuum
- Cups are left in place for 5-10 minutes
- Localized and general pain relief
- Relief from muscular tension
- Increased blood flow to specific muscle groups/regions
- Improved blood circulation
- Better healing is promoted by increase in cytokines
- Improved breathing
- Improved digestion
- More mentally relaxed
- Improved sleep due to decreased pain, tension or anxiety
- Improved mood and fewer mood swings
- General improvement in well-being